MORITEX’s high-performance machine vision lenses ensure accurate imaging performance for machine vision systems used in assembly and inspection processes on manufacturing lines.
Moritex’s bi-telecentric lens introduces a new lens featuring the optical technologies developed through their object-sided telecentric lenses and countless optical products. These cutting edge optical designs were utilised to achieve high resolution and as little distortion as possible from the center to edge and even depth of images.
These bi-telecentric lenses were designed to provide leading performance. Each bi-telecentric lens comes with its own actual MTF measurements (modulation transfer function (space frequency)). This indicates decreased contrast in the number of black and white pattern bars per mm of image plane when black and white pattern bars with continuously changing intensity are formed by the lens. MTF is one way to evaluate a lens’ capability to re-produce contrast.
- Designed to position principal ray parallel to lens optical axis at both object side and image side by controlling viewing angle as “near-zero”
- Maintaining image side magnification regardless of how close/far the object is located, this provides an ideal solution for dimension measurement
- Highly accurate measurement can be achieved even for the object position with angle or different height
- Incident angle to the sensor is constant, this generates less shading which results in an image with very uniform brightness
- Stable, repeatable measurement is possible in addition to reducing the effect of object position offset even if camera or sensor installation is not securely fixed along the optical axis
Telecentric lenses view objects differently