The Grablink Full XR – where XR stands for eXtended Reach – is a CameraLink frame grabber for single Camera Link camera applications featuring ECCO+. In most cases, ECCO+ allows the Grablink Full XR users to double the maximum length of the Camera Link cables used, thus making the use of a repeater unnecessary. In addition, the Grablink Full XR supports the 80-bit, Full, Medium and Base Camera Link configurations, it is compliant with PoCL SafePower, and it features a comprehensive set of robust I/O lines.
- Featuring ECCO+ for Extended reach and speed
- 1 Full, Medium or Base Camera Link input
- Supports 10-tap configuration cameras.
- On-board processing – LUTs, Bayer CFA decoder
- Fully featured multiple I/O lines per camera input
- Trigger, strobe or quadrature encoder input lines.
- PCIe x4, full-height, half-length
- MultiCam drivers for Microsoft Windows and Linux (32 and 64bit)