The Coaxlink Quad CXP-12 JPEG, a four-connection CoaXPress CXP-12 frame grabber with embedded hardware JPEG compression, enables the compact implementation of multi-channel ultra-high-resolution image acquisition and recording systems. It drastically reduces the CPU workload to compress and preview video streams.
AT A GLANCE
- Four 250 MPixels/s JPEG encoders
- Compatible with 8-bit/pixel Bayer CFA cameras
- Two streams per camera: JPEG stream and RGB preview stream
- Four CoaXPress CXP-12 connections: 5,000 MB/s camera bandwidth
- PCIe 3.0 (Gen 3) x8 bus: 6,700 MB/s bus bandwidth