Expanding their CXP-12 frame grabber range, Euresys introduce the new Mono and Duo CXP-12 framgrabbers,. These CoaXPress 2.0 connection framegrabbers from Euresys feature a compact, fanless design suitable for low-profile PCIe card designs. They have been designed and space efficient complements to the existing heavy duty Quad version for smaller scale applications.
Just one CXP-12 connection provides more bandwidth than Camera Link Full and supports extra-long 40-meter coaxial cables. This makes them ideal whether you need an upgrade or are looking for a new space efficient build!
Other features include:
- PCIe 3.0 (Gen 3) x4 bus: 3,300 MB/s bus bandwidth
- Delivered with standard and low-profile brackets.
- Passive heatsink design across the whole framgrabber
- Feature-rich set of 10 digital I/O lines
- Extensive camera control functions
- Memento Event Logging Tool
For more information on the benefits of CoaXPress 2.0 you can also view our knowledge base article here.