Struggles with maintaining CPU performance growth means other options are needed
Embedded GPU based computing offers a compact and efficient options for use in applications requiring on edge computing, such as autonomous driving and AI based processing. Unlike other computing solutions, embedded GPU devices are now far surpassing the limits of Moores Law to allow continued developed across emerging markets starting to utilise machine vision.
Our current range represents a handful of choice solutions and we will be more than happy to accommodate requests for different specifications.
- Nuvo-8208GC – A heavy duty platform featuring dual GPU compatibility for up to 28 TFLOPS in FP32
- Nuvo-7160GC – A hard wearing embedded PC supporting up to a 120W GPU, with a patented Cassette design and smart controlled fans for effective cooling
- Nuvo-6108GC – The world first for supporting extremely high-end GPUs such as the GTX 1080 and TITAN X for us in industrial applications
- Nuvis-5306RT – An exceptional combination of computing power, built-in camera interfaces and I/O control for machine vision
- eBOX560-900-FL – This extremely compact embedded PC features the NVIDIA® JETSON and iscompatible with the Jetpack 3.2 SDK
- BOXER-6841M-A4 – Expandable box design with PCEIex1 expansion slots for flexibility and high performance