IO Industries announce a new model in the Victorem camera series based on Gpixel’s new GMAX0505RF 26.2MP global shutter CMOS sensor . This model will expand the range of sensor options within the Victorem series with this NIR sensor model for demanding applications utilising invisible wavelengths.
With a maximum image resolution of 5120 x 5120, this model has the highest resolution in the Victorem series. The camera’s dual CXP-6 interface delivers a maximum frame rate of 41fps at full resolution.
The Victoreum 262G41-CX supports single or dual-link CoaXPress video output for high-speed video transmission at up to 12.5Gbps. High-resolution video can be rapidly sent to real-time image processing systems or uncompressed video recorders such as the IO’s DVR Express Core 2 series. Low cost and flexible coaxial video cabling is used with long cable lengths possible (up to 40m for full-speed applications, over 100m in reduced-speed cases). A single coaxial cable can, in addition to transmitting video from the camera, supply power and synchronisation triggers and allow configuration of all camera parameters.
Highlights of the IO Industries Victorem 262G41NCX camera include:
- 1.1″ format CMOS sensor w. 5120 x 5120 resolution
- 2.5µm square pixels with charge domain global shutter technology
- Up to 41 fps output at full resolution with 8/10/12-bit formats
- Monochrome and colour models available
- CoaXPress 1.1 video interface with single/dual-link configurations up to 2x 6.25Gbps
- C-mount or optional Active EF-mount with remote focus and iris control
- Compact size: 33.0 x 44.0 x 53.7 mm (WxHxD), 140g (without lens)
- Fanless design with <4W power consumption