The DataVS2 series presents all the characteristics able to solve artificial machine vision applications in a flexible and intuitive way. The sensor is configured via a PC through Ethernet interface. The configuration software has been developed in order to lead the customer through the inspection creation process step by step.
DataVS2 is available in four different versions according to the installed control tools:
- Object recognition (OBJ),
- Advanced Object recognition (AOR),
- Identification (ID)
- Professional (PRO).
All models are available with 6, 8, 12 or 16mm lens.
NEW: DataVS2 IR models feature an embedded powerful LED illuminator with Infrared emission and an ambient light filter able to cut off most of the light coming from the surroundings.
- The graphical user interface allows to create a new inspection in a simple and intuitive manner.
- The DataVS2 compact dimensions (70 x 52 x 40 mm) allow to install the device even in extremely narrow spaces.
- The VGA resolution guarantees high quality images thus allowing to check even the smallest details.
- The wide range of controls allows to use one model to solve many different kinds of control.
- The Advanced models (AOR) integrate more functionalities thus broadening the applicative scenarios of DataVS2.