HIKrobot CS-PRO industrial vision cameras
Advanced manufacturing management at HIKrobot ensure quality green products that are helping Multipix Imaging customers to produce environmentally positive solutions
The second generation camera series from HIKrobot is available in a PRO version which has additional features such as;
- Lossless Compression increases frame rate
- Improved colour performance with 3×3 CCM and 3D LUT
- Support 2D denoise function and LSC (Lens Shading Correction)
High quality and exceptional performance levels combined with competitive pricing; The HIKrobot CS Second Generation series is providing many vision professionals with the camera solution they long for at a very competitive price.
Key Features of CS-PRO USB Vision
- Adopts brand new design to reduce power consumption.
- Compact design with mounting holes on panels for flexible mounting from 4 sides.
- Adopts Sony IMX178 sensor to provide high sensitivity, wide dynamic range, and low noise.
- Supports image compression mode and noise reduction function.
- Adopts active alignment techniques for assembling.
- Compatible with USB3 Vision Protocol, GenlCam Standard, and the third-party software based on the protocol and standard.
Why use a HIKrobot CS-PRO camera from Multipix Imaging?
- Multipix have an extensive HIKrobot range available for evaluation
- Time is taken to discuss your requirements and offer the best camera advice
- You benefit from a UK sales and support team with extensive vision knowledge.
- Advice on everything from illumination to the image processing software and application solutions.
Applications for HIKrobot CS-PRO Cameras
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the HIKrobot CS cameras are being used today.
- Quality Control in Factory Automation for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control in Factory Automation
- Life Science and Medical for both lab automation and science
- Creating 3D solutions including automation with robots
- Agriculture, Traffic & Transportation, Retail and Logistics