MV-GE1000 GigE frame grabber supports GigE protocol. The frame grabber’s 4 GigE interfaces can be connected to 4 cameras at most. It has onboard memory to process images, which reduces CPU loads substantially. The frame grabber supports decompressing HB (High Bandwidth) images of Hikrobot’s cameras without losses.
- Supports GigE Vision protocol with each GigE interface accessing up to 1 Gbps data transfer speed.
- Supports PoE with each channel providing 15 W at most.
- Various indicators indicate frame grabber status in real-time.
- Adopts multiple I/O connectors for input and output.
- Provides SDK for secondary development.
- Complies with Genlcam standard.