Imperx Bobcat is a versatile range of industrial machine cameras ranging from VGA to 29MP resolution.
Available in 1MP and 2MP resolution, these HD-SDI cameras can be used with a frame grabber which provides an interface for image capture directly into a PC based platform.
Multipix Imaging offer validated frame grabbers from Euresys and Imperx and are happy to discuss your requirements further.
These cameras use state of the art Truesense (OnSemi) CCD Interline Transfer sensors and offer high quality-low noise images. The camera features including 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x and 8x independent vertical and horizontal binning for increased sensitivity and up to 7 programmable regions of interest.
The TRUESENSE Sparse Colour Filter Pattern (Sparse CFA) is a four-channel alternative for obtaining full-colour images from a single image sensor. Learn More
Image Processing for best image quality
The camera has internal image processing. The feature set includes;
- Hot pixel and defective pixel correction
- Auto gain and auto exposure control
- Auto white balance
- Two look up tables (dynamic transfer function correction) with pre-built programmable corrections for gamma and knee-point corrections.
MIL SPEC 810F industrial camera
Bobcats use industrial grade components assuring dependable use with an extended temperature range of -40ÀöC to +85ÀöC and shock/vibration performance of >1000G/100G. The IMPERX design is a MIL SPEC 810F product and has a certification of MTBF of > 660,000 hours @ 40ÀöC (Telcordia SR-332).
Applications for Imperx Bobcats
Examples of where to use industrial machine vision cameras;
- Medical Imaging including inspection of tissue and cells, ophthalmological equipment and robotic surgery.
- Traffic and Transportation such as number plate recognition, road inspection, rail inspection, motorway and access monitoring.
- Industrial Manufacturing/Automation Inspection – soldering , electronic components, measurements, silicon wafer, PC, X-ray