Small but mighty. The Cheetah Micro series is compact, rugged and economical.
The Imperx Cheetah series is known for quality cameras capable of meeting the demanding, complex requirements of industrial or scientific applications. These special Micro Cheetah variants include the ever versatile 3MP and 5MP Cheetah Micro versions, measuring at just 29mm x 60mm whilst offering resolutions of 2064 x 1544 and 2464 x 2056 respectively.
These small form cameras are ideal for applications with space constraints that require durability, such as robotics or cobotics.
- Operational Temperature Range: -30° C to +70° C
- Global shutter
- Ultra-low dark current
- Outstanding sensitivity and colour reproduction
- Opto-isolated input and output
- Ruggedised design
- Auto-white balance
- One area of interest
- Multiple trigger modes Exposure Timer
- Field upgradeable firmware and GenICam compliant.