Trilinear colour line scan camera
The trilinear camera in JAI’s Sweep Series delivers outstanding colour line scan performance for applications that don’t require the ultimate colour precision provided by the prism technology in JAI’s Sweep+ Series.
The model SW-4000TL-PMCL features a maximum line rate of 66 kHz for 24-bit RGB output, making it one of the fastest 3 x 4096 colour line scan cameras on the market.
Advanced spatial compensation and tilted view correction functions ensure high image quality, while support for direct connection to rotary encoders simplifies setup and enables automatic detection of scan direction.
The SW-4000TL-PMCL is the only high-speed trilinear camera to offer support for both vertical and horizontal binning, as well as built-in colour space conversions to HSI, CIEXYZ, sRGB, Adobe RGB, and custom RGB colour gamuts.
- Newly developed “state of the art” CMOS trilinear sensor
- Provides high speed 3 x 4096 pixel output at up to 66 kHz
- Horizontal and vertical binning functions
- Optional F or M42 mount
- Intelligent sub-pixel spatial compensation and tilted view correction
- HSI and XYZ colour space conversion
- Large variety of trigger options
- Supports direct encoder connection to camera
- Excellent shock and vibration resistance
- Compact size and high robustness for industrial environments
- Time stamping of line data
- GenICam and Gen-CP-compliant Camera Link interface
- Supports Camera Link Base, Medium, Full, and Deca modes