Sweep+ Prism-based industrial RGB color line scan camera
A 4K & 8K prism-based industrial RGB color line scan camera with a very fast line rate thanks to a high speed 10 GigE interface. Its 3-CMOS prism design features three separate imagers that simultaneously capture red, green, and blue spectral wavebands. Included is an advanced set of features providing the best possible performance and precision for web-based or continuous color imaging applications.
- 3-CMOS prism-based camera with simultaneous imaging of R/G/B via a single optical path.
- 4096 pixels per line at up to 97 kHz
- 8192 pixels per line at up to 45kHz
- Two user-selectable pixel sizes for higher responsivity (7.0 x 7.0 ?m) or higher dynamic range (7.0 x 10.5 ?m).
- Advanced 10 GBASE-T (10 Gbps) interface with backwards compatibility to NBASE-T and 1000BASE-T data rates.
- Built-in color space conversion from RGB to HSI, CIE XYZ, sRGB, Adobe RGB, and custom RGB formats.
- Low-noise binning with 1×2, 2×1, or 2×2 options.
- Supports direct connection to rotary encoders when connecting via frame grabber is undesirable.
- One-push automatic white balancing.
- Flat-field, color shading, and chromatic aberration correction.
- Output formats include 8-bit RGB, 10-bit RGB, YUV422_8, and YUV422_8_UYVY.
- Nikon F-mount or M52 mount.
- Can be powered over the 10 GigE interface (PoE+) or via the 12-pin connector.