Sweep+ Prism-based industrial RGB color line scan camera
The 4K & 8K prism-based industrial RGB color line scan camera with 4,096 or 8192pixels per line and very fast line rate. Its 3-CMOS prism design features three separate imagers that simultaneously capture red, green, and blue spectral wavebands. Included is an advanced set of features providing the best possible performance and precision for web-based or continuous color imaging applications. The camera runs on a 10 Gigabit Ethernet network configuration and features the enhanced Small Form-factor Pluggable optical interface (SFP+).
- 3-CMOS prism-based camera with simultaneous imaging of R/G/B via a single optical path.
- 4096 pixels per line at up to 97 kHz
- 8192 pixels per line at up to 45kHz
- Built-in color space conversion from RGB to HSI, CIE XYZ, sRGB, Adobe RGB, and custom RGB formats.
- Enhanced Small Form-factor Pluggable optical interface (SFP+) running on 10 Gigabit Ethernet network configuration.
- Up to 10 km long optical cables (OS2 type) with extremely low latency (low data transmission delay), low noise and no data loss.
- Low-noise binning with 1×2, 2×1, or 2×2 options.
- One-push automatic white balancing.
- Flat-field, color shading, and chromatic aberration correction.
- Output formats include 8-bit RGB, 10-bit RGB, YUV422_8, and YUV422_8_UYVY.
- Nikon F-mount or M52 mount.
- Can be powered over the 10 GigE interface (PoE+) or via the 12-pin connector.