The Komodo II CoaXPress over Fiber is a high-performance Frame Grabber supporting the CoaXPress 2.1 standard. The Komodo II is capable of receiving video streams using four CXP 2.1 optical transceivers interfaces.
The board offers a flexible DDR4 memory system and up to 50 Gbps through optical interfaces. A high speed 8 lane Gen 3.0 PCI express interface allows fast data transfer between optical links and computer memory.
A GPIO connector enables machine control signals such as triggers, timers, shaft-encoders, exposure-control and general I/O along with video stream acquisition.
All of these features make the Komodo II CXP over Fiber Frame Grabber ideal for a wide range of applications, including network processing and security, compute and storage, instrumentation, broadcast, defense and aerospace.
- 4 x CoaXPress 2.1 fiber channels
- PCIe Gen3 x8 Half-length card
- Flexible machine I/O:
– 4 TTL configurable I/Os
– 4 LVCMOS configurable I/Os
– 4 LVDS inputs and outputs
– 4 opto-isolated inputs and outputs
– 4 quadrature rotary encoders
– 4 timers
- Integrated strobe controller
- Optical interface with optional CWDM support
- Transfer rates of up to 55 Gbps through PCIe
- Authentication device for design security
- Temperature and fan control