MidOpt Dual Bandpass and Triple Bandpass Filters are most commonly used for security and surveillance, intelligent traffic solutions and Normalised Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) imaging.
- Pass visible light and a specific portion of the visible (VIS) and near-infrared (NIR) spectrums
- Ideal for colour camera applications that utilise daytime sunlight and NIR illumination at night
- Achieve accurate colour rendition by blocking interfering wavelengths
- Eliminate the need for dual sensor imaging
- Anti-reflection coated for maximum transmission
- Hard-coated, single-substrate fabrication
- Exceptional surface quality; 40/20 scratch/dig
APPLICATIONS: Dual Bandpass Filters are becoming increasingly popular in NDVI aerial drone inspection, allowing for single sensor imaging and reduced operation payload. NDVI, traditionally achieved by satellite imagery, can now be obtained utilising Dual Bandpass Filters and personal aerial imaging devices.