Protective Filters are designed to shield your lens and lighting from dirt, dust, liquids, impact and harsh environments without sacrificing image quality.
- Economical solution to protect expensive lenses
- Useful for imaging in ultraviolet (UV), visible (VIS) and near-infrared (NIR) spectrums
- Available with a high-efficiency, anti-reflection coating to maximise transmission to 98% or more
- Offered in both glass and acrylic
- Exceptional surface quality; 40/20 scratch/dig
Protective Filters are useful in all imaging applications. The LP285 can withstand high temperatures and is impact resistant (similar qualities to Pyrex).