HIKrobot CA USB3 Vision Camera
High quality and exceptional performance levels combined with competitive pricing; The HIKrobot CA USB3 series is providing many vision professionals with the camera solution they long for.
- High performance CMOS sensors including STARVIS and Pregius from Sony and PYTHON from ON Semiconductors
- HDR polling ; cyclical gain and exposure adjustment under difference lighting conditions
- Adjustment of gain, exposure time, white balance, gamma correction, LUT, etc.
- Supports a variety of trigger options; hardware trigger, software trigger and free run mode
- User defined ROI to improve frame rate by reducing resolution
- Features such as Binning mode, which improves camera sensitivity
- Compliant with USB3Vision and GenICam standard and can be seamlessly connected to third-party
software platforms such as Euresys Open eVision and MVTec HALCON
- CE, FCC, RoHS certification
- 3 year warranty
Why use a HIKrobot CA camera from Multipix Imaging?
- Multipix have an extensive HIKrobot range available for evaluation
- Time is taken to discuss your requirements and offer the best camera advice
- You benefit from a UK sales and support team with extensive vision knowledge.
- Advice on everything from illumination to the image processing software and application solutions.
Applications for HIKrobot CA Cameras
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the HIKrobot CA cameras are being used today.
- Quality Control in Factory Automation for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control in Factory Automation such as colour inspection/print inspection and product separation and selection.
- Life Science and Medical for both lab automation and science
- Creating 3D solutions including automation with robots
- Agriculture, Traffic & Transportation, Retail and Logistics