HIKrobot industrial camera SDK is based on GenICam standard, compliant with GigE Vision and USB3 Vision standard, and can be used to control the connected industrial area cameras and line cameras, supporting camera image debugging and development.
- Developers can use the SDK API or MVS (Viewer) to debug camera image, acquire and set camera parameters
- Powerful GigE driver can ensure transmitting and processing image with extremely low CPU resources.
- USB3 driver fully supports USB3 Vision standard and ensure that the U3V camera transmits ultra-high-speed image data with USB3.0 bandwidth.
- Rich API interfaces can be used to facilitate quick and effective secondary development
- Third party software support such as MVTec’s HALCON and MERLIC, Euresys Open eVision, IO Industries Stream 7 and so on.
- Various sample programs, source code, and development documentation are provided to aid quick start application development.
- Support further API encapsulation, plug-in, and other forms of customisation
Supported Programming Languages:
C, C++, C#, VB.NET
VS2008 and above