HIKrobot CS industrial vision cameras
Advanced manufacturing management at HIKrobot ensure quality green products that are helping Multipix Imaging customers to produce environmentally positive solutions.
Lossless compression means greater frame rates over GigE in comparison to products from other manufacturers using the same sensor
High quality and exceptional performance levels combined with competitive pricing; The HIKrobot CS Second Generation series is providing many vision professionals with the camera solution they long for at a very competitive price.
- High performance CMOS sensors including STARVIS and Pregius from Sony
- Lossless Compression results in higher frame rates
- Higher precision sensor alignment
- Extended working temperature range from -30 to +60 degreesC
- Improved colour performance with 3×3 CCM and 3D LUT
- Support 2D denoise function and LSC (Lens Shading Correction)
- Adjustment of gain, exposure time, white balance, gamma correction, LUT, etc.
- Supports a variety of trigger options; hardware trigger, software trigger and free run mode
- User defined ROI to improve frame rate by reducing resolution
- Features such as Binning mode, which improves camera sensitivity
- Compliant with GenICam standard and can be seamlessly connected to third-party software platforms such as Euresys Open eVision and MVTec HALCON
- CE, FCC, RoHS certification
Why use a HIKrobot CS camera from Multipix Imaging?
- Multipix have an extensive HIKrobot range available for evaluation
- Time is taken to discuss your requirements and offer the best camera advice
- You benefit from a UK sales and support team with extensive vision knowledge.
- Advice on everything from illumination to the image processing software and application solutions.
Applications for HIKrobot CS Cameras
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the HIKrobot CS cameras are being used today.
- Quality Control in Factory Automation for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control in Factory Automation
- Life Science and Medical for both lab automation and science
- Creating 3D solutions including automation with robots
- Agriculture, Traffic & Transportation, Retail and Logistics