HIKrobot CH GigE Vision Camera
High quality and exceptional performance levels combined with competitive pricing; The HIKrobot CH GigE series is providing many vision professionals with the camera solution they long for when the application demands high resolution sensors.
- High performance – High Resolution CMOS and CCD sensors including the very latest from Sony, On Semiconductor and GPixel
- Adjustment of gain, exposure time, white balance, gamma correction, LUT, etc.
- HDR polling; cyclical gain and exposure adjustment under difference lighting conditions
- Supports a variety of trigger options; hardware trigger, software trigger and free run mode
- User defined ROI to improve frame rate by reducing resolution
- Features such as Binning mode, which improves camera sensitivity
- 128 MB on-board buffer, which enables to cache multiple pictures for data transmission or image retransmission in Burst mode
- Compatible with GigE Vision protocol and GenICam standard and can be seamlessly connected to third-party software platforms such as Euresys Open eVision and MVTec HALCON
- CE, FCC, RoHS certification
- 3 year warranty
Why use a HIKrobot CH camera from Multipix Imaging?
- Multipix have an extensive HIKrobot range available for evaluation
- Time is taken to discuss your requirements and offer the best camera technology advice for your application.
- You benefit from a UK sales and support team with extensive vision knowledge.
- Advice on everything from illumination to the image processing software and application solutions.
Applications for HIKrobot CH Cameras
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the HIKrobot CH cameras are being used today.
- Quality Control in Factory Automation for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control in Factory Automation such as colour inspection/print inspection and product separation and selection.
- Life Science and Medical for both lab automation and science
- Creating 3D solutions including automation with robots
- Agriculture, Traffic & Transportation, Retail and Logistics