IO Industries Flare uses the latest CMOSIS sensor technology to provide cameras of high speed, high resolution and excellent image quality.
Flexible camera interface
There are three interface options for you to choose from and four resolutions ranging from 2megapixel to 50megapixel.
- Power over CameraLink for ease of installation
- Less than 10metre cable length at full clock speed
- Impressive 340fps (Flare 2M360-CL)
- Power over CoaXPress for ease of installation
- Using good quality coax cable , over 100metres cable length
- Up to 280fps (Flare 2M280-CX)
- Highly popular broadcast format
- Adjustable colour matrix, saturation, and gamma etc
- 720p thru to 1080p at 60fps
All Flare cameras can be combined with IO Industries high speed DVR for the ultimate motion capture systems.
Active lens control
With the Io Industries Flare you have the option to use an EF Mount (Canon) active lens control for remote focus and iris adjustment.
This is controlled via GenICam directly or with IO Industries software.
The lens control can be manual or fully automatic or a combination of both.
What results is a camera that can be used in very extreme lighting conditions. This is often the case for outdoor application where sunlight, or lack of, needs to be handled efficiently and automatically to ensure the best image quality for every frame capture.
Based on their small size and low weight, the cameras are very easily integrated into your application. They can be used in a variety of ways, from various classical industrial applications to non-industrial areas such as microscopy and vehicle-related applications.
Where to use IO Industries Flare CMOSIS cameras
- High speed High resolution motion capture
- Fault finding on high speed production lines
- Aerospace and Military – aerial imaging, surveillance and security
- Traffic and Transportation – number plate recognition, road inspection, rail inspection, motorway and access monitoring.
- Broadcast and cinematic image capture