The fourth generation of the Pregius S sensor from Sony with global shutter shines with outstanding image quality and is the heart of the FXO series. The 2.74 µm pixel has a high sensitivity to light and at the same time very low noise. The excellent homogeneity and dynamic range of the image is setting standards.
A housing that is elaborately milled for each sensor size offers the optimal temperature distribution for this high-performance sensor. The FXO combines this sensor with the fastest interfaces in the machine vision sector.
With an excellent image, fast interfaces, diverse inputs and an integrated multi-channel strobe controller, the FXO offers an extremely flexible, powerful and, at the same time, economical camera concept. The small pixel enables the use of cheaper lenses for the high resolutions.
Powerful camera features
- Resolutions up to 24.5 megapixels (up to 1.2″) in a small C-mount housing
- Thermally highly optimized milled housing
- State-of-the-art interfaces 10GigE and CoaXPress-12 with PoE or PoCXP
- Mono and Color (Bayer) with auto white balance
- Various trigger and exposure modes, global shutter
- Auto and manual gain and exposure
- Various binning modes with performance boost
- Area of ??Interest (AOI/ROI)
- 8 or 12 bit color depth
- 1024 MB image memory (10GigE)
- Logical trigger functions (PLC)
- Power output (4-channel strobe controller) with 3A max
- Electric and optical inputs TTL-24V
- Programmable timers and sequencers with logic modules
- SDK for Windows and Linux (X86, ARM) available
- GenTL driver, GenICam Standard 3.0
Areas of application
The field of application of the FXO covers highest demands on image quality and data rate. The small pixel allows inexpensive lenses in the application and a camera with a small footprint and high resolution. The integrated GenICam strobe controller effectively saves costs by reducing components. In plant engineering, the fast FXO scores with the latest sensor technology and the extended temperature range, many I / O interfaces and the integrated strobe controller.