Toshiba Teli BU industrial camera series with USB Vision interface.
This small form factor integrated camera series utilises the latest CMOS sensors as well as a small selection of CCD.
Resolutions range from VGA to 12.3 MP resolution with 24.5MP!
- USB3.1 Gen1 (USB3.0) interface
- USB3 Vision Ver.1.0 & GenICam conformity
- IIDC2 Digital Camera Control Specification
- e-CON Connector adoption; e-CON connector adoption enables the assembley of I/O cable easily without special tooling.
*e-CON(Easy & Economy connector) is a sensor connector that is commonly used by the manufacturer of the sensor, FA equipment and connector.
Camera features such as Region-of-Interest for increased frame rates and flexible trigger timing control.
The Toshiba Teli cameras are feature rich and offer unique technology based on the Teli IP Core. Whereas many camera manufacturers use third party chipsets requiring a combination of CPU and firmware, the Toshiba Teli design is based purely on FPGA hardware; camera response time to commands is up to 100 times faster than standard machine vision cameras!
Benefits of Teli IP Core include:
- highly sophisticated sequencer to change camera parameters on the fly
- bulk triggering – one external trigger sets off a series of internal triggers
- real-time camera control via software negating need for GPIO cabling