Toshiba Teli DDU industrial camera series with Dual USB Vision interface.
This small form factor integrated camera series utilises the latest CMOS sensors.
Featuring Teli original IP “Teli Core Technology” – FPGA based camera design for optimised performance and response of camera control.
Automatic Optical-axis alignment of sensor during manufacturing to enhance precision to the extreme.
- With models ranging from 12.3 MP to 16MP resolution.
- Dual USB3.1 Gen1 (USB3.0) interface
- USB3 Vision Ver.1.0 & GenICam conformity
- IIDC2 Digital Camera Control Specification
e-CON Connector adoption; e-CON connector adoption enables the assembly of I/O cable easily without special tooling.
*e-CON(Easy & Economy connector) is a sensor connector that is commonly used by the manufacturer of the sensor, FA equipment and connector.
- Camera features such as Region-of-Interest for increased frame rates and flexible trigger timing control.
The Toshiba Teli cameras are feature rich and offer unique technology based on the Teli IP Core. Whereas many camera manufacturers use third party chipsets requiring a combination of CPU and firmware, the Toshiba Teli design is based purely on FPGA hardware; camera response time to commands is up to 100 times faster than standard machine vision cameras!
Benefits of Teli IP Core include:
- highly sophisticated sequencer to change camera parameters on the fly
- bulk triggering – one external trigger sets off a series of internal triggers
- real-time camera control via software negating need for GPIO cabling