1.1 In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website or emailed purchased orders.
1.2 This policy shall not create legally enforceable rights and obligations; rather, our usual practice in relation to the delivery of products is indicated in this policy.
2. Free delivery
2.1 We offer free standard delivery to all UK and Ireland addresses on all orders over GBP 2000 (excluding VAT)
2.2 All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 5.
3. Geographical limitations
3.1 We will deliver to the following countries and territories: UK and Ireland
3.2 We may from time to time agree to delivery products to other countries and territories.
4. Delivery methods and periods
4.1 The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- (a) products ordered online at multipix.com;
- (i). will be shipped by courier and if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 2 working days.
- (ii). products will be shipped by courier and if your delivery address is Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland, the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 3 working days.
- (b) products ordered by email/fax, on receipt of a requested quotation, will be shipped by courier. The typical delivery period is stated on the quotation.
4.2 If you place your order online at multipix.com and by 12pm on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 12pm on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
4.3 The delivery periods set out in this Section 4 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
5. Delivery charges
5.1 Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
6. Delivery tracking
6.1 Delivery tracking should be available in respect of all orders for our products that are shipped by courier.
6.2 If you wish to track your delivery please email email@example.com including your company name and PO number and we will provide further details.
7. Receipt and signature
7.1 All deliveries must be received in person at the delivery address, and a signature must be provided.
8. Delivery problems
8.1 If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
8.2 If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
8.3 An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- (a) you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- (b) there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- (c) the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- (d) the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- (f) there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.