1.1 We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
1.2 We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
1.3 This policy shall apply to all our customers, in UK and Ireland.
1.4 This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website or purchased orders emailed/faxed/sent to Multipix Imaging.
2.1 If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- (a) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- (b) the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging with any seal , anti-static protection or shrink-wrap intact, with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- (c) you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- (d) none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
3. Returns procedure
3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must complete an RMA request form which can be found online at www.multipix.com If multiple items are being returned a separate form must be completed for each item. All relevant sections of the RMA form must be completed before an RMA number can be issued. Failure to complete all relevant sections of the RMA form will incur delay and possible cost. Further information may be required after completion of this form and receipt of the returned item.
3.2 You are not entitled to return a product before you are issued with am RMA number.
3.2 Products returned under this policy must be clearly labelled with the RMA number issued and be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery or by courier to Multipix Imaging Components Ltd, Enterprise House, Ridgeway Office Park, 1 Bedford Rd, Petersfield GU32 3QF.
3.4 Customers returning a product for investigation/repair are responsible for all costs involved with an RMA where the item is out of warranty or where the warranty is void. Where an item is within its warranty period, an administration fee of £100 will apply if no fault is found.
3.5 Alternative packaging can be used for items being returned for investigation/repair if it provides adequate protection (including static protection where necessary).
3.6 MultiPix Imaging Components Ltd accepts no liability for damage to returned items during transit
3.7 You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
4.1 The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
- (a) any products made to your specification
- (b) and products made to order;
- (c) any products adapted to your specification;
5.1 We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
5.2 We will not refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
5.3 We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
5.4 We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
5.5 We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
6. Improper returns
6.1 If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- (a) we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- (b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- (c) if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.