The latest CMOS camera technology from Imperx. High performance industrial cameras available in 2-31 megapixel resolution.
Utilising the latest OnSemi, Python and Sony Pregius sensor technology for fantastic image quality even in low light conditions.
Choice of interface
The Cheetah industrial cameras are available as either CameraLink, CoaXPress (including 2.0 versions), USB3 Vision, GigE, 10G GigE, Quad CXP-6, PoE or PoCL output. Multipix Imaging offer a range of compatible frame grabber interfaces and cables for ease of integration and support.
This camera is not only intended for typical machine vision applications, but is also ideal for surveillance, reconnaissance, aerospace and intelligent traffic systems.
Powerful camera features
Due to the unique feature set of the KAC sensors and Imperx’s extensive know-how this is one of the most flexible machine vision cameras available. Here’s are just a few highlights;
- Global or rolling shutter
- Large 4.7-micron pixels for excellent image performance
- Excellent near infrared (NIR) sensitivity
- Exceptional blooming suppression
- Dual Video Capability
- Independent resolution, gain, offset, pixel averaging, decimation, ROI and XDR
- Seamless switching between frames
- Manual, auto or triggered frame switching
Using an Imperx Cheetah industrial camera
Some examples of the capabilities of the Cheetah CMOS camera line:
- Set one frame to average colour pixels 4:1 reducing a 3840 x 2160 area of interest down to 1080P at 30 fps, then capture full resolution frames upon trigger signal providing a low resolution video stream for contextual info and high resolution frames for analytics.
- Set one frame to high sensitivity rolling shutter mode and one to wide dynamic range global then toggle between the frames and combine them in your software for the ultimate low noise wide dynamic range imagery.
- Set up one frame as a low resolution video stream over the complete field of view, and define a smaller area of interest at full resolution in the second frame to easily track an object of interest.
- Capture stunning 6 or 12 megapixel images at high frame rates, for further processing such as medical imaging, industrial inspection , traffic and transport and so on.