HIKrobot CH CameraLink Camera
High quality and exceptional performance levels combined with competitive pricing; The HIKrobot CH CameraLink series is providing many vision professionals with the camera solution they long for when the application demands very high resolution and high speed frame rates.
- High performance – High Resolution (up to 50MP) – CMOS and CCD sensors
- Adjustment of gain, exposure time, white balance, gamma correction, LUT, etc.
- Supports a variety of trigger options; hardware trigger, software trigger and free run mode
- Excellent image quality with PRNU and FPN correction
- Features such as Binning mode, which improves camera sensitivity
- Compatible with CameraLink protocol and GenICam standard and can be seamlessly connected to third-party software platforms such as Euresys Open eVision and MVTec HALCON
- CE, FCC, RoHS certification
- 3 year warranty
Quick guide reference table of the HIKrobot CH CameraLink camera series
Why use a HIKrobot CH camera from Multipix Imaging?
- Multipix have an extensive HIKrobot range available for evaluation
- Time is taken to discuss your requirements and offer the best camera technology advice for your application.
- You benefit from a UK sales and support team with extensive vision knowledge.
- Advice on everything from illumination to the image processing software and application solutions.
Applications for HIKrobot CH Cameras
Perfect for many inspection or visualisation tasks, here are some application examples where the HIKrobot CH cameras are being used today.
- Quality Control in Factory Automation for tasks such as defect detection, completeness checks, automatic product counting and measurement.
- Production Control in Factory Automation such as colour inspection/print inspection and product separation and selection.
- Life Science and Medical for both lab automation and science
- Creating 3D solutions including automation with robots
- Agriculture, Traffic & Transportation, Retail and Logistics