Showing all 12 results
Computar ViSWIR 2/3″ 5MP
- Supports hyperspectral and multispectral imaging
- High Transmittance from 400nm – 1700nm
- Full correction of aberration from visible light
- Available in 5mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 25mm, 35mm and 50mm
Kowa 5 Megapixel IR Series
Kowa High definition 5MP day night lenses with IR corrected design. Resolution of 3.5 microns.
Available in focal lengths of:
25mm & 35mm
Kowa HC-V 1″ 5MP Series
HC-V series made for use in high vibration and high shock environments.
- 1″ 5 Megapixel C-mount Industrial Lens
- For sensors with a pixel size from 5.0micron
- Focal Lengths; 8, 12, 16, 25, 35, 50mm
- Designed for use in environments with strong vibrations and shocks
- Lock nut is used instead of screws to fix the focus and glass elements are glued
Kowa JCM-V Series
A lens that can be used in high vibration & high shock environments. With a design based on Kowa´s standard 2/3 inch JC1MS lenses this robust megapixel lens series is ideal for applications that require increased durability.Learn more Buy online
Kowa NC3 3CCD Series
Designed for 1/2″ 3CCD megapixel cameras.
- Very low colour aberration and distortion.
- Available in focal lengths of: 6 & 12 mm
- Ultra high resolution
Moritex Condenser Lens Series
High performance condenser lenses for use with optical fibre light guides. Used to focus the output of a light guide to a specific uniformity or intensity spot at a given distance. High quality performance at reasonable cost.Various models available.Learn more Buy online
Moritex MML-NIR Series
The MML-NIR Series is designed for a wavelength band of 770 to 1200 nm. This series provides special use MML lenses that allow the observation of in-water defects and rear patterns when combined with an infrared camera and illumination.Learn more Buy online
Moritex SOD Series
Ultra-high precision telecentric lenses with resolution equivalent to microscope objectives but maintaining long working distances and low NA.
Available in magnifications of: 10x, 15x & 20x
Opto 360 Degree
A range of 360 degree optical solutions to enable a single camera to capture multiple views of an object – top and side views or bottom and inside views of a holed object.
A range of 3D optics for 3D measurement and imaging applications where the object plane is not perpendicular to the optical axis using the Scheimpflug principle and 3D pattern projectors.
Opto Multi Mag Optics
A range of Multi Magnification lenses applications that require different optical magnifications. Available as:
Double magnification, 8x motorised zoom or 4x revolver lenses